Monday, September 14, 2009

ODESK

The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

I have been looking for jobs since january this year and I never found one, but things change when I joined odesk. I heard odesk from a featured episode show here in the philippines (Qtube), and after i watched that show,
I tried to go to their site and registered, after 2 days I got my first interview from a buyer and hired me. I was excited co'z its my first job ever, whew! I work as a graphic artist, and I'm still doing jobs from my buyer today. What I like most in this freelance job here in odesk is that you can have many jobs as long as you can handle all those jobs. Payments are recieved in your account two weeks after on an hourly job and they have payment methods you can choose where you want to withdraw your earnings. So if you want freelance jobs join odesk now >>
The On Demand Global Workforce - oDesk

No comments:

Post a Comment